WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
Hotel Resilient can help hotels manage these impacts and ensure that they can continue to operate in a way that benefits both their business and their stakeholders. We provide support through accessible and science-based assessment of impacts, and guidance towards implementing internationally-endorsed resilience and sustainability standards, investments and innovations.
- Catastrophe risk modelling – Assessment of damage and loss potential to tourism infrastructure from multiple perils.
- Climate risk and resiliency assessments – including TCFD-compliant reporting for future climate scenarios.
- Risk management and disaster preparedness – risk management strategies and business continuity plans for multiple threats.
- Destination resilience planning – measuring, monitoring and evaluation of resilience and sustainability performance.
- Training and capacity building – presence and remote training on a range of topics on tourism and hospitality resilience.
HOTEL RESILIENT PLATFORM
- Risk Calculator: obtain a detailed risk profile of different threats including future climate impacts affecting your property based on global risk analytics available to the insurance industry and the characteristics of your property and site,
- Carbon Calculator: step-in and measure your basic emissions profile using our user-friendly calculator, and step-up to obtain more advanced measurements as you gather more data across different modules.
- Audit Management Platform: select from a large suite of audits across topics ranging from basic health and saftey, to tsunami readiness to single-use plastic, and track performance over time by taking action based on our guided recommendations to improve your scores,
- E-learning Platform: a vast array of training programs on crisis resilience and responsible best practices specifically tailored to the hospitality sector
- Endorsement Platform: interact with our community of responisble travel partners which includes a large and growing list of tour operators to increase your visibility through verified achievement of crisis-resilient, climate-friendly and responsible hotel targets.