Demonstrate safety and build trust with COVID-READY Certification
Our standards can be self-audited using our free audit software to compute a COVID-READY Score. Obtain the COVID-READY Self-Check Stamp to show that you comply with our standards based on your own assessment. Hotels that want to go the extra mile, and demonstrate to guests, investors and regulators they comply with the Hotel Resilient COVID-READY Standard, can apply for COVID-READY Certification in a few easy steps online.
The COVID-READY Self-Check Stamp and Report can be obtained directly by hotels that meet all the requirements of our COVID-READY Standards and pass with a score of 80% or above.
No external review by Hotel Resilient is required. The COVID-READY Self Check Stamp is provided on the basis of a declaration that all information provided is true and accurate.
Hotels with the Self-Check Stamp will be shown on the Hotel Resilient website.
The COVID-READY Certification is awarded to hotels that meet all the requirements of our COVID-READY Standards and pass with a score of 80% or above.
The COVID-READY Certification is based on a limited verification of key documents. All document verification will be conducted through our in-app messaging system.
Upon successful review, a COVID-READY Certificate, Seal and Report will be sent electronically to the hotel, which can be used in the e-marketing material of the hotel.
Hotels with COVID-READY Certification will be shown and promoted on the Hotel Resilient website as certified hotels.
The COVID-READY GOLD Certification is awarded to hotels that meet all the requirements of our COVID-READY Standards and pass with a score of 80% and above.
The COVID-READY Certification is based on a comprehensive virtual review conducted by a Hotel Resilient Auditor remotely. The hotel will be contacted by a Hotel Resilient accredited auditor to schedule a virtual walk-through of the hotel and live view of key documents, procedures and protocols to verify the hotel complies with the COVID-READY Standards.
Upon successful review, a COVID-READY GOLD Certificate Diploma, Seal and Report will be sent to the hotels, which can be used in the hotels marketing materials.
Hotels with COVID-READY GOLD certification will be highlighted and promoted on the Hotel Resilient website as GOLD Certified hotels.
On-site audits by our accredited assessors is available to in select destinations*. The onsite audits are associated with additional travel and assessment costs. To find out more contact us about scheduling an onsite audit.
*On-site audits are currently available in Germany, Philippines, Maldives, Israel and Palestine, Ecuador, Colombia. Gold Certification can be provided through a remote live audit in other locations.
How does COVID-READY certification work?
Stage 1 – Conduct Self Assessment and get COVID-READY Report
- Register on our platform for FREE.
- Select the COVID-READY Audit.
- Complete your free self-assessment.
Stage 2 – Take action and meet COVID-READY requirements
- Check if you meet all mandatory requirements for certification.
- Create tasks and take action to meet all requirements using our audit management software.
- Get step by step guidance through our audit management platform and e-Learning programs.
Stage 3 – Submit Application
If you meet our mandatory requirements and achieve a COVID-READY Score above 80%, you have three options (see details in Table)
- Obtain COVID-READY Self-Check Stamp
- Apply for COVID-READY Certification
- Apply for COVID-READY Gold Certification
- Re-submissions in case of unsuccessful review are covered under the COVID-READY application fee
- Uploaded documents are protected via URL-encryption.
- Your documents will be confidential and not be disclosed.
- Upon successful review you will be sent a Certification Diploma and e-Marketing materials and highlighted on our website
- Onsite audits are currently available in the Philippines, Maldives, Palestine, Ecuador and Colombia
How long will COVID-READY Certification take?
The certification process depends on the completion of the submited documents and review process. In general, if an application is complete and has all the requisite documents, we will strive to award the certification within 48 hours. We will notify hotels if we expect delays.
How much does COVID-READY certification cost?
Please see our COVID-READY pricing plan for costs and advantages of each level of certification. Prices for renewal of certification are also covered in the pricing plan.
How long is the COVID-READY Certification valid?
The COVID-READY Self-Check Stamp, COVID-READY Certificate and COVID-READY Gold Certificate are valid for 6 months from the date of being issued. Renewal of certification is recommended if conditions change with the pandemic in your region. Please see our pricing plan for renewal fees for the certification.
COVID-READY Certificate and Seal
- Hotel Resilient COVID-READY Seal and Certificate Diploma can be displayed in hotel e-marketing as well as be used with tour operators, travel managers and others requiring extra diligence.
- Hotels will also appear and be promoted on the Hotel Resilient website as COVID-READY certified hotels.
COVID-READY GOLD Certificate and Seal
- Hotel Resilient COVID-READY GOLD Seal and GOLD Certificate Diploma can be displayed in hotel e-marketing as well as be used with tour operators, travel managers and others requiring extra dilligence.
- Hotels will also appear and be promoted on the Hotel Resilient website as COVID-READY GOLD certified hotels